A little boat anchored in a lonely cove where i often imagine myself walking along the beach. How long has it been there and what are its occupants doing right now??? ( I love to create stories in my paintings). The reflection of the sky and the sea seem like one but the two seagulls in flight draw the eye into the distant and add life to this lovely beach scene. A little painting to loose yourself in. The picture continues around the side of the canvas and is set in a block frame giving a 3-D effect. It is ready to hang.
The dimensions of this little canvas are 7x5x0.7 inches
I offer discount for multiple items. Please contact me for information.
- There is no delivery during weekends or holidays.
- Shipping is via Parcel Force or myHermes
- Paintings are coated with varnish to protect the colours for extended time, and to ensure durability.
- All of my paintings are professionally packed with great care.
Refunds and Exchanges:
- Returns on paintings are only accepted within 3 days of receiving it.
- Money back or exchanges are acceptable.
- In case of a refund - paintings must be packaged in the same way it arrived.
- Once I get the painting to my satisfaction I will send you a refund via PayPal for the value of the painting only.
I do take special orders for commissioned work and will be happy to talk to you. If you see a painting you would like me to paint in a different size or colour, or for any other inquiries please phone me on 07810795573 or go to the contact page on my website. www.marjabrown.com
To continue staying in touch just subscribe to my website or follow me on www.Facebook.com/MarjaBrownPaintings
Thank you for your interest.
Marja Brown Landscape Artist