"Moonlight over Corfe Castle" is a large original acrylic painting of one of the most well known places in Dorset. I often wonder what the lives of the people who lived there in its hay day was like. And of course it is now supposedly haunted :) Some powerful residual energy must still remain there if the is the case. And that powerful energy is what I tried to express that in this large textured painting, which can be purchased Framed or Unframed.
The dimensions the canvas are 60x50x1.5 cm
Price Unframed £295.00 incl. P&P in the UK.
Price Framed £375.00 incl. P&P in the UK
They are accompanied by a certificate of Authenticity
I offer discount for multiple items. Please contact me for information.
Delivery: Paintings will be sent a day or two following
- There is no delivery during weekends or holidays.
- Shipping is via Parcel Force or Hermes
- Paintings are coated with varnish to protect the colours for extended time, and to ensure durability.
- All of my paintings are professionally packed with great care.
Refunds and Exchanges:
- Returns on paintings are only accepted within 3 days of receiving it.
- Money back or exchanges are acceptable.
- In case of a refund - paintings must be packaged in the same way it arrived.
- Once I get the painting to my satisfaction I will send you a refund via PayPal for the value of the painting only.
I do take special orders for commissioned work and will be happy to talk to you. If you see a painting you would like me to paint in a different size, or for any other inquiries please phone me on 07810795573 or go to the contact page on my website. www.marjabrown.com
Thank you for your interest.
Marja Brown Landscape Artist