Knolton Henge 50x20 cm
A small panoramic painting of Knolton Henge, my most favorite place to walk my dog. Situated on strong Leylines, we both just love the healing energy there. Walking on top of the circular 2600 year old henge, I have the most amazing 360 degree views of the surrounding country site. And when there I can not resist to go and say hallo to that ancient yew tree, where so many, like me, come to connect with the other realm and tye ribbons in memory of their loved ones.
The picture of this original painting continues around the edge of the canvas giving it a 3-D effect, and is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.
Price £95.00 incl. P&P in the UK.
Paintings will be sent a day or two following the payment.
- There is no delivery during weekends or holidays.
- Shipping is via Parcel Force or Hermes
- Paintings are coated with varnish to protect the colours for extended time, and to ensure durability.
- All of my paintings are professionally packed with great care.
Refunds and Exchanges:
- Returns on paintings are only accepted within 3 days of receiving it.
- Money back or exchanges are acceptable.
- In case of a refund - paintings must be packaged in the same way it arrived.
- Once I get the painting to my satisfaction I will send you a refund via PayPal for the value of the painting only.
I do take special orders for commissioned work and will be happy to talk to you. If you see a painting you would like me to paint in a different size, or for any other inquiries please phone me on 07810795573 or go to the contact page on my website. www.marjabrown.com
Thank you for your interest.
Marja Brown Landscape Artist