An original panoramic painting of one of the most painted subjects in the south of England. I have emphasised the strong energy and history of this ancient monument in the contrast of the soft yellows of the sunset and the stark greys of this magnificent castle, situated high on a hill top. A piece to make you wonder about all that has taken place there over the years. The picture continues around the edge of the canvas giving a 3-D effect. It is ready to hand and accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.
The dimensions the canvas are 50x20x1.5 cm
I offer discount for multiple items. Please contact me for information.
Price £85.00 incl. P&P in the UK.
Paintings will be sent a day or two following the payment.
- There is no delivery during weekends or holidays.
- Shipping is via Parcel Force or Hermes
- Paintings are coated with varnish to protect the colours for extended time, and to ensure durability.
- All of my paintings are professionally packed with great care.
Refunds and Exchanges:
- Returns on paintings are only accepted within 3 days of receiving it.
- Money back or exchanges are acceptable.
- In case of a refund - paintings must be packaged in the same way it arrived.
- Once I get the painting to my satisfaction I will send you a refund via PayPal for the value of the painting only.
I do take special orders for commissioned work and will be happy to talk to you. If you see a painting you would like me to paint in a different size, or for any other inquiries please phone me on 07810795573 or go to the contact page on my website. www.marjabrown.com
Thank you for your interest.
Marja Brown Landscape Artist