In this little painting I wanted to express feelings of Hope and appreciation. Today we see the blue poppy as a way to commemorate all the people, working in the NHS who help all those suffering, not only from the effect of Covid 19 but also others effected by illness and grief. The 5’x7’ canvas board is mounted in a white frame to give a 3-D effect. The painting is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity
The dimensions the framed painting is 19x24x2 cm
I offer discount for multiple items. Please contact me for information.
Price £50.00 incl. P&P in the UK.
Paintings will be sent a day or two following the payment.
- There is no delivery during weekends or holidays.
- Shipping is via Parcel Force or Hermes
- Paintings are coated with varnish to protect the colours for extended time, and to ensure durability.
- All of my paintings are professionally packed with great care.
Refunds and Exchanges:
- Returns on paintings are only accepted within 3 days of receiving it.
- Money back or exchanges are acceptable.
- In case of a refund - paintings must be packaged in the same way it arrived.
- Once I get the painting to my satisfaction I will send you a refund via PayPal for the value of the painting only.
I do take special orders for commissioned work and will be happy to talk to you. If you see a painting you would like me to paint in a different size, or for any other inquiries please phone me on 07810795573 or go to the contact page on my website. www.marjabrown.com
Thank you for your interest.
Marja Brown Landscape Artist